-->

Selasa, Januari 01, 2013

new year celebration :)


Greetings readers, how are you lately? Well as all well known that today is the first of January of the year 2013. I am sure that you had a great time celebrating New Year last night during countdown. Yesterday I went to Megamall, Kuantan with my boyfriend and his friends to celebrate New Year. We didn’t really planning on going crazy on this new year’s night so we had a tour around Kuantan city and we went back home. Well my new year wasn’t that bad because in the end I managed to see a fireworks right in front of me and that was really touched because I wanted to see fireworks really badly. Thanks to my boyfriend he reminds me to pay the broadband bills and that is went I saw the fireworks. Well, i am sure that your New Year celebrations went well and happening didn’t ya? So that’s it, I didn’t actually have any thoughts about my new year resolution yet, but when it comes to a blink in my head I will surely share with all of you readers.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
2013 !!
2013, please be awesome :)