-->

Isnin, Mac 25, 2013

Study week in Final month

Salam to all muslims and Hello readers (as if there is a reader who reads my blog kan) .. so first of all i would like to wish all of you  HAPPY MONDAY !! and now i'll proceed with the related story .. im currently on my study weeks short hol.. why do i call it as shot hol? it is because i only have 3 more days before i sit for my first final paper which is on this Thursday, 28th Match 2013.. 


im not sure f you guys can see the text on this time table but im pretty sure you can see the red circle on the right side of the table. why is it on the right side? it is because my first paper on this Thursday starts at 2pm until 5pm.. 

the first paper would be Tour Agency paper or HTT310.. I've got 31% out of 40% for my htt310 carry marks which means i have to study hard to score this paper on final.
and so guys, i would like to end this post with a few things to do list for today.. See you and do wish me luck !! alas !

THINGS TO DO :

  1. shower
  2. breakfast
  3. pergi ambil gamba 
  4. pergi renew licence with mazira
  5. lunch with nat
  6. hantar cat to vet
  7. balik ambil mama
  8. kemas bilik 
  9. kemas meja study
  10. buka buku and study !