-->

Isnin, Januari 06, 2014

Practical

on 22th of October i was taken to this agency located in kuantan .. i was so excited of doing works and being super handy to everyone .. i never say "NO" so any request from the staffs here .. but then things goes inclined day by day .. i was so tired of doing things that is not so important .. i was distracted in doing my work that was assigned to me .. i was super angry and annoyed .. but then i realized that it is my job to do well and have no issues in doing anything in order for me to get a good marks in my final year .. in 2 months time i will graduate and in this 2 more months i have a lot of things to take care of .. to be honest .. i've lost tracks to my log book where i have to write down all the things that ive been doing daily .. and i've lost tracks in updating contract rates for 2014 .. where i have to renew all the contracts .. and ive lost my momentum in keeping my personalities and character well ..i've lost track in keep updating everything and follow up my works as i used too.. i've lost track in discipline myself to wake up early and come to the office on time ..  i have no interests of doing things that i should now .. but then inner me , i really want to CHANGE things back to normal .. i want things to be perfect ! i wan to enjoy being a practical student and i have no more excuses to not doing that anymore .. i can feel that my boss is super pissed of me being a lazy cat.. and there is no more toleration between me and my boss .. plus , i leave my house and stay with my friend outside by renting one of the rooms around my house area .. its been awhile i didnt come back home and stay with my family .. i guess mommy knows it now . i wanted to change .. i wanted to be like i used to be .. i want to take control of myself .. but how ??