-->

Isnin, Januari 06, 2014

WISHLIST

From my previous post i did mention that my life was completely out of tracks .,. therefore i did this wishlist to remind myself to be back on track and be fab about myself ..

  • Lost weight from 58kg to 48kg which is = 10kg of craziness .
  • Start to dicipline myself to wake up early everyday at 7:30 am .
  • Think positive and always say yes to others .
  • be as handy as i cant to help people .
  • Multi-tasker in completing my undone tasks .
  • Finish up all my undone things .
  • Go back home at least 3 times a week .
  • Super LESS in spending money on something not important .
  • Live a healthy live my doing exercise once a week .
  • Eat rice once a day and get away from cold ice water .
  • Fashionable and always be representative everyday .