-->

Selasa, Februari 25, 2014

Mixed Feelings

First of all . Hello peeps .. even tho i set this blog to private and no one else can view it from now on .. but still i wanna wrote a catchy into as if there is someone that would probably read it .. Mixed feelings.. hhurmm .. how am i supposed to start this.. okay ! i'll start with Industrial Training.. my whole 6 months of industrial training has thought me a lot .. seriously, A L O T .. I've learnt such a great things from all of the staffs .. I've learnt and manage to check a flight ticket using a system called Galileo and even make a booking and issue the tickets.. i even learnt how to create my own tour package ... I've also learnt how to calculate the profit and the cost of a package made before we got to sell it to the clients..  even tho there is A L O T of things that I've learnt here.. i'm also been working for 6 month under pressure .. in one way i felt so thankful that i now know how to control my emotions and anger .. but then in the other way i was tortured physically and mentally ..Imagine that peeps ? can you stand for a 6 months of industrial training that is full of works in every 02 seconds ? well, i don't think you can stand it .. not even a month ..unless you are one freaking tough bitch.. and that is why i felt so relieve to leave this working environment in just a 3 days time .. but in a same time, i will be screwed for not be able to finish all the undone works .. not even my own work for my upcoming presentation ..

i cant wait to be at home laying on the sofa all day long .. waiting for my mom and my love one gwt back from work and gonna have a wonderful time at home alone ..and start doing all the things that i used to do such as film a YouTube videos or even dancing along in the bedroom or even working out my body figure or even rearrange my room and decor it .

secondly, i will be travelling to SEOUL KOREA this 8th March 2014 with my family and my sister's friends.. HOW EXCITED is that .. i'm gonna snap a tons of photos and shops till they drops .. well mommy paid for my flights cost and daddy will be paying my shopping bills .. how cruel am i right ? but its not me the one who do the decision tho .. its theirs .. i love you MOM and Dad <3 ..

but in the same time i will be super tired and i still have to do my reports eventho ik in seoul .. why is that so ? cause right after i got back from Korea, there will be only 4 days left to the final presentation .. i am so screwed..

Get it now peep ? why does the tittle of this post was labelled as "MIXED FEELINGS" ??

what am i going to to ....................