-->

Selasa, Januari 07, 2014

Usually happened

Tell me, which girl in this world will not miss their old long hair after cutting it off a day after ?? Well this situation usually happened to most of the girls in this whole wide world. even i do miss my old hair after cutting em short .. mine was like underneath my breast long and I've cut it short to my shoulder length .. although people might say there is no differences as the old one but it is a big different for me.. i rarely tie up my hair before but now , i don't give a damn anymore either i will look fat or chubby or so what not.. i will tie up my hair frequently now.. actually i love the way it is now .. Short, easy to take care of .. but then everytime i view my old pictures.. all the self confidence level dropped down below my knees .. well .. you stangers might wanna see the difference right ? i attached you the picture of me before and after ..


This is before i'd cut my hair 
this is after i'd cut my hair short 

well folk.. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE ...so yeah .. that's all that i wanna share with you strangers .. have a nice day :)